Due to popular demand, The Global Payroll Management Institute in association with Immedis are hosting their two-day masterclass on the 28th & 29th of March in Dublin, Ireland.
Covering 4 modules across 2 days, the extensive certificate program will examine your organisation’s payroll model including vendor management, data privacy, compliance and creating sustainable business processes to streamline your operations.
Module 1 – Strategy and Governance Objectives:
- Identify your organisation’s strategic direction and the organisational structure to support the business needs
- Review your organisation’s mission, vision, and objectives
- Monitor and review the service delivery model to ensure accurate and compliant payroll processing
- Understand the importance of a robust governance structure that enables teams to carry out roles and responsibilities as assigned
- Determine if your organisation’s current technology roadmap enables emerging technologies, products, and processes
Module 2 – Leadership Management Across the Globe Objectives:
- Manage and develop a payroll operations team
- Learn the importance of cultural differences and diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Discuss effective methods of communication around the globe
- Lead an effective team through change to support all stakeholders and business partners
Module 3 – Managing Payroll Operations Objectives
- Understand roles and responsibilities throughout payroll operations
- Identify the goals of the relationship between the vendor and the organisation
- Determine continuous improvement strategies and process standardisation across the globe
- Review data privacy and how to map all data collected, identify who has access, and determine where I.T. data is transferred
- Identify the reports needed to demonstrate how payroll operations support the business operations
Module 4 – Compliance and Control Objectives
- Identify the control and compliance needs of your organisation
- Review how to identify and assess risks
- Design meaningful controls to support global payroll management
Receive 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) credits when attending this course or country equivalent.
Who Should Attend?
Payroll professionals managing payroll operations in more than one country.
€790.00 per ticket – subject to the exchange rate on day of purchase ($895.00)
Participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the masterclass.
Immedis is located at 14 St Stephens Green, Dublin 2 D02 Y611, Ireland. Nearby hotels include The Clayton and O’Callaghan Stephens Green Hotel. Other hotels within walking distance of the venue can be found here.
Course participants are required to book their own accommodation.Back to all posts