As a proud sponsor of Global Payroll Week, Immedis is keen to shine a spotlight on what Global Payroll Week means and show our support for the payroll profession. The Global Payroll Management Institute (GPMI) has designed an incredible agenda to promote payroll professionals’ continued education and training.
If this is your first Global Payroll Week, here’s a little background.
Global Payroll Week aligns with International Workers’ Day, a day to acknowledge the struggles and celebrate the gains of workers and the labor movement. The GPMI recognizes this contribution and dedicates this time to furthering the education and elevation of the payroll profession.
Here is what you can expect:
Monday, April 25
- Sign up to receive GPW Mini Email Lessons throughout the week. The first lesson will cover the post-pandemic landscape
- Complimentary webinar: The Past, Present, and Future of Global Payroll: A Practitioner and Industry Analyst Point of View
Tuesday, April 26
- Release of new GPMI white paper: Put Your Global Payroll Data Into Action
Wednesday, April 27
- Complimentary webinar: Navigating the Challenges of Global Payroll: A Panel Discussion
I’m delighted to say that Richard Limpkin, Chief Innovation Officer here at Immedis, will be participating in this session. The conversation will cover everything from how the sector reacted to the pandemic to how the profession can best stay current with the evolving technology trends.
- GPW Mini Email Lesson on Payroll Models and Management
Thursday, April 28
- Reveal of annual “Getting the World Paid” survey results
The survey identifies critical issues facing payroll professionals and examines what countries are considered to be the most difficult for processing payroll. Some of the trends might surprise you; others will not. But what is key is that it represents the voices of your colleagues, and that alone makes it worth a read.
Friday, April 29
- Complimentary webinar: The Path to Global Fluency
- GPW Mini Email Lesson on Global Expansion
- Global Payroll Titan award recipient announced on social media
Be sure to follow the event on your favorite social media and include the official event hashtag #GlobalPayWeek in all your posts surrounding the week.Back to all posts