Gaining internal support for payroll technology changes isn’t a simple issue. There are multiple stakeholders involved – HR, finance and IT to name just a few. Plus, any change to payroll systems will impact every employee in the organization. The risks are high and the consequences of errors significant.
Despite such obstacles, organizations should test and evaluate current payroll systems to ensure compliance with a myriad of tax and statutory regulations that vary widely at the country, local and regional level. It’s also important to remember that global payroll technology has evolved considerably, replacing many error-prone manual tasks with automated systems that ensure employees get the right pay at the right time while decreasing the risk of compliance issues.
Insider Tips: How to Build a Business Case for Global Payroll , an Immedis webinar, will cover these topics and more in an informative and insightful conversation between Mark Graham, Chief Commercial Officer of Immedis and Ben Eubanks, Chief Research Officer at Lighthouse Research & Advisory. Ben is a human capital management industry analyst with 10+ years research and advisory experience. Mark and Ben will discuss their experience across global mobility, tax, compliance, and payroll with the goal of helping payroll decision makers ensure they have the best payroll system for their organization. They will also spend time offering practical advice and tips for anyone considering changing systems.
Mark and Ben will cover:
- The KPIs to request from your current or a potential global payroll provider.
- How to ensure the payroll solution meets the needs of your finance, HR and IT teams.
- How to design the governance and policy for global payroll operations.
- Automation features and functionality that simplify and streamline payroll processes.
- Implementation, training, trouble shooting and support you should expect from your provider.
Save the Date
The webinar will take place on Thursday, June 3 at 11:00am EDT / 4pm GMT. Register todayBack to all posts