Immedis are currently looking for a professional and driven Application Developer to be based in our Varna, Bulgaria office.
The Application Developer will be involved in the full project lifecycle for the next generation internal and external customer systems which enable our teams and clients to streamline activities across all areas of the business. This is a truly exciting role, working with customer facing systems, leveraging the very latest technologies (C#, SQL, .NET MVC, Web API).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Translate application storyboards and user cases into functional applications
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization processes
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- 1.5+ years of experience in a development role.
- Professional attitude and attention to detail.
- Willingness and appetite to learn and develop.
- Experience in web application development using C#, MVC .Net, WEB API.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of user interface (UI) design and unit test creation.
- University degree in a relevant or related field.
- Good level of English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and RDBMS internals.
- Knowledge of .NET Core.
- Knowledge of Angular 2+.
- Experience with enterprise-scale CRM systems is a major plus.
The Application Developer reports to the Product Operations Manager
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?