Immedis are currently looking for a professional and driven AWS Administrator to be based in our Varna, Bulgaria office.
The Immedis Product and Development Team have been fundamental in the design and development of an enterprise-level cloud software and service driven solution for the delivery of international payroll and global mobility tax services – firmly positioning Immedis as the market leaders in global payroll technology and services.
What Do We Use:
- The very latest web technology platforms and technologies
- Toolsets such as Amazon Web Services, MS Visual Studio 2017, C#, MVC .Net Core, Web API, Angular, Tableau.
- Latest high availability and automation platforms and toolsets.
What We Do For You:
- Highly competitive salary. Great team of experienced professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you. Friendly and collaborative atmosphere. Ongoing professional development. Flexible working conditions.
What are we Looking for:
This passionate company is expanding and searching for motivated, talented and driven AWS Administrator. As part of this team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle for the next generation internal and external customer systems which enable our teams and clients to streamline activities across all areas of the business.This is a truly exciting role, working with customer facing systems, leveraging the very latest technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Security and certification built in by design.
- Outline and share a clear cloud governance model.
- Information security tenets of least-access privileges and segregation of duties
- Incorporate the right controls to improve our security posture.
- Ensure ISO27001 requirements are adhered to.
- Evaluate overall operations of computing and information technology functions and recommend enhancements
- Managing full AWS Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation and Security.
- Creating Cloud based infrastructure required by the Software team, including secure VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) within AWS
- Creating and maintaining scripts to spin up and spin down instances required for application on demand
- Create various types of alerts that monitor systems health and report any issues if they occur and when they happen and escalate to the right person.
- Knowledge of AWS solution architect and SysOps requirements.
- Knowledge of DevOps and how this can be leveraged.
- Strong knowledge of network design.
- Implementation and managing of cloud governance strategy.
- Knowledge of information technology computer systems, software, and the ability to manage the entire spectrum of information technology operations.
- Experience with implementation of information technology integrations.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Certification as AWS solution architect an advantage.
Special Requirements for the Role:
- 1+ years’ experience with application and database server administration in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Knowledge of Amazon EC2, S3, RDS, Elastic Load Balancing, and other services in the AWS cloud infrastructure, such as IAAS, PAAS and SAAS
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?