Immedis are currently looking for a professional and driven Business Analyst to be based in our Varna, Bulgaria office.
Immedis is a specialist division of a multi award-winning global financial services group established in 1996, with over 1,300 employees in over 33 offices worldwide, providing payroll and tax services to organisations and individuals in over 100 countries every day. Our product and software innovation center is based in Varna, Bulgaria and is home to the team leading the future of our technical platform.
What Our Mission is:
At Immedis our mission is to provide:
- International payroll & tax solutions,
- Using market leading technology innovations,
- To our clients worldwide.
How We Achieve It:
The Immedis Product and Development Team have been fundamental in the design and development of an enterprise-level cloud software and service driven solution for the delivery of international payroll and global mobility tax services – firmly positioning Immedis as the market leaders in global payroll technology and services.
What Do We Use:
- The very latest web technology platforms and technologies.
- Toolsets such as Amazon Web Services, MS Visual Studio 2017, C#, MVC .Net Core, Web API, Angular, Tableau.
- Latest high availability and automation platforms and toolsets.
What We Do For You:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Great team of experienced professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you.
- Friendly and collaborative atmosphere.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Flexible working conditions.
What Are We Looking For:
This passionate company is expanding and searching for motivated, talented and driven Business Analyst to join their growing team.
As part of this team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle for the next generation internal and external customer systems which enable our teams and clients to streamline activities across all areas of the business. This is a truly exciting role, working with customer facing systems, leveraging the very latest technologies.
What Are The Desired Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and good orientation and understanding of business processes
- Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and draw conclusions
- Professional attitude and attention to detail
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirement specifications
What Are The Advantageous Skills
- Experience in the financial services industry
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- University degree in a relevant or related field
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken
- Background on large scale projects involving multiple applications
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll apply here.