Immedis are currently looking for a professional and driven Business Intelligence & Data Analysis Specialist to be based in our Varna, Bulgaria office.
This passionate company is expanding and searching for motivated, talented and driven Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Specialist to join their growing team. Immedis strive to deliver the market leading solutions to their customers and as part of this, need strong data professionals to help drive a data-led culture.
As part of this team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle for the next generation internal and external customer systems which enable our teams and clients to streamline activities across all areas of the business. This is a truly exciting role, working with customer facing systems, leveraging the very latest technologies.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Report to the Product Operations Manager
- Management of Business Intelligent tools integrated in the Immedis Payroll Platform.
- Defining and building the key analytics that are delivered through the Immedis Portal.
- Defining and maintaining the security aspects of the data deployed in the Immedis Analytics solutions.
- Analysing, modifying and generating custom data reports using the relevant tools.
- Creating data queries and views within the relevant databases.
- Managing the building, operating, scheduling and maintenance of ETL process via Alteryx Server and Tableau Server.
- Ensuring that database queries are optimised for performance and do not impact business operations on the platform.
- The role requires a candidate with strong analytical skills, with ability to understand the business processes, and the functionality of our product.
- The successful candidate will be self-directed and be able to work with the people around him/her as well as various parts of the company structure.
- Depending on the requirements, the person would need to deliver efficient solution for designing and structuring of data reports to the End-Users, both internal and external.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Professional attitude and attention to detail.
- Experience with business intelligence software a substantial benefit.
- Good knowledge of structured data queries, data models and/or scripting tools.
- Experience with data processing / data analysis / data Mining / data manipulation / data extraction / transformation or loading.
- Strong analytical skills and good business processes orientation.
- Experience in data visualization concepts – the ability to show complex information with a childlike simplicity.
- A genuine excitement about working with a business to solve real challenges through the use of data.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skillset – the ability to see patterns and find anomalies.
- Willingness and appetite to learn and develop.
Skills and Qualifications Desired:
- Tableau and/or Alteryx experience (creating or using) is considered a big plus
- Experience with management and analysis of financial data.
- University degree in a relevant or related field.
- Good level of English, both written and spoken.
The Business Intelligence and Data Analysis Specialist reports to the Product Operations Manager
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.