We’re looking for smart, enthusiastic, driven people who want to help us revolutionize Global Payroll Technology. You’ll join a company with a product the market wants, a talented team who are building innovative solutions in a fun inclusive culture focused on learning and career growth in sales. We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have already exceeded their own expectations and want to grow their career in a strategic sales organization.
As a Commercial Manager, your main focus will be to generate a significant quantity of quality leads for our Senior Commercial Managers across EMEA. You will be handling the outreach to global enterprise companies in direct support of the sales and marketing teams. You’ll be a critical part of Immedis’ go to market strategy, exceeding our revenue goals, and in the process learn a ton about sales and how to close million-dollar deals.
If you’re eager to learn, an outstanding teammate and looking to make an immediate impact in a rapidly growing company, we’d love to talk!!
- Drive Immedis’ revenue growth in EMEA by generating leads through emails and calls with a focus on setting appointments for the Senior Commercial Managers
- Research roles and responsibilities of prospects and identify an efficient system of creating an interest for the immedis solution
- Cultivate and qualify leads that turn into quality appointments across EMEA
- As you grow in your position, use your knowledge to further educate prospects on a global payroll solution
- Work closely with Leadership, Senior Commercial Manager, and Marketing on various projects to support the entire commercial team
- Schedule online product demos for assigned Senior Commercial Managers
- Graduate of a 4-year college degree with a strong academic background
- At least 6 months of professional experience (not global payroll specific)
- Track record of high achievement
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, thought-provoking environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- Computer literacy; proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps (not a must)
- Precise and robust written and verbal communication skills, especially over email
- Experience in sales or cold calling is a bonus
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com also a plus, but nothing we can’t teach you!
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality – do what you need to get the job done.
- A level of sophistication to peak the interests of CFOs, VPs, and high level Payroll execs
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our team, the company and the potential client in question
Immedis is the fastest growing global payroll technology company in the world. With a brand that is only 3 years old we have made a significant impact on the market and are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work in our international offices in the US, Ireland and Bulgaria and be part of something really special.
Our culture is so important to us. We have grown significantly in the past 3 years and the opportunities to grow your career, take ownership and fulfil your potential are here for the taking.