About the Role
Immedis is looking for a creative, results-oriented marketer with a passion for growing customer relationships and increasing the value of customer marketing. The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing programs to support customer reference and advocacy initiatives. This includes setting the strategic direction as well as serving as a champion for customer advocacy within the organisation.
To do this, you’ll work cross-functionally with our Commercial teams, Marketing, Product, Service Delivery and more. You’re thoughtful and collaborative with a strong bias for action, and well-versed in all aspects of customer lifecycle marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of building a brilliant team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You will have autonomy in shaping the team and strategy, and you will get to use your entrepreneurial mindset in our ever-evolving environment.
- Customer Communications
o Establish Immedis’ customer marketing program, customer content strategies and customer communications calendar aligned to the customer journey pillars of onboarding, growth, retention and referral.
- Customer Advocacy
o Work in partnership with our Commercial, Onboarding and Service Delivery teams to manage a customer reference program that brings the best voices forward to validate the benefits of Immedis. You’ll manage and maintain the customer advocacy database, including monitoring adherence to customer reference limits, site visits, and customer contact updates.
- Content Management
o Author compelling, high-quality customer stories to continuously expand our collection of customer content including but not limited to written content PR, video, presentation material and webinars.
- Campaign Management
o Drive adoption, loyalty, and growth of existing customers through targeted lifecycle campaigns.
- Events Management
o Design and manage customer events including customer advisory panels and appreciation events.
- Customer Feedback
o Build and execute a well-coordinated customer survey, feedback, and interview program, including NPS and CSAT.
- Metrics and Reporting
o Closely monitor customer marketing programs and find opportunities to continuously optimize and scale customer engagement and advocacy efforts. Develop a measurement and reporting process to demonstrate the value and impact of customer marketing.
Who you are
- Proven track record of creating and executing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and/or advocacy; experience building voice of the customer and customer listening programs a plus
- Excellent writing skills are a pre-requisite as you will frequently have to write copy for customer marketing campaigns and communications
- Strong passion for collaboration and learning
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship management skills and a customer first mindset
- Strong ability to work against organizational deadlines and KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
What You Need
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in marketing
- 3+ years’ experience leading customer marketing
- Extensive experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology such as HubSpot, Marketo etc.
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.