About the Role
This role is a real combination of science and art. You need to be a data-driven, creative, digital marketer to deliver lead generation through all digital channels both direct and through our partner network ensuring MQL targets are met and measured accurately every quarter.
You will be in charge of generating top of funnel leads for the business and nurturing mid and bottom of the funnel to close those leads into customers. You will also be responsible for supporting Campaign Marketing and Brand Awareness programs and ensure that digital best-practices are adhered to in order to achieve the best results.
You are responsible for working with agencies to help build and execute digital programs at scale on a global basis. You will also work with third party vendors to build and execute programs to underpin lead generation efforts at a global level.
The successful candidate will report to the VP of Marketing and will have the scope to build out a team over time. You will be based in either our Dublin or Kilkenny office.
- Develop and oversee the global digital marketing strategy and budget across all inbound and outbound digital channels, with the goal of increasing awareness, engagement, pipeline creation and conversion.
- Own the website – how can we build on our existing site to improve user experience and generate demand?
- Drive social engagement – increase our social following through engaging content designed to support clients and partners in their roles in Global Payroll. Be helpful and make it easy for industry to come to Immedis for answers to their questions.
- Play a key role in reviewing and enhancing tools and technology to improve tracking, attribution, audience segmentation and reporting.
- Present strategy, initiatives and campaigns results to broad audiences.
- Manage and continuously refine Demand Gen Model to provide visibility to the business on pipeline forecast by channel and campaign, taking into account channel velocity, conversion, and campaign costs.
- Oversee the digital marketing budget, reporting on spend and Marketing ROI of all digital marketing campaigns and activities.
- Manage and support relationships with 3rd party vendors and agencies.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Education: BA in business, marketing or related discipline
- Experience: 7+ years in digital marketing roles. Agency background an advantage
- Team Management: experience managing and mentoring teams
- International: global experience in B2B multinational preferred
- Budget Management: extensive experience managing sizeable budget to meet digital marketing goals
- Demand Gen: deep experience developing and managing data-driven pipeline and demand gen forecasting models, in partnership with revenue operations
- ROI reporting: Ability to tie digital marketing strategy and program investments back to campaign results, ROI, and go-forward pipeline forecast
- ABM experience in a B2B environment desirable
- Skilled: Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Tech savvy: Proficiency in marketing automation technology such as HubSpot, Marketo etc.
- Driven: You feel at-home as part of a fast-paced team and organisation, where you are both setting the strategy, and also rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of building a brilliant team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You will have autonomy in shaping the strategy and direction of our brand and marketing team, and you will get to use your entrepreneurial mindset in our ever-evolving company.
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.