The Global Payments Associate will work with the Director of Global Payroll Systems and Integration as well as teams across New Jersey, Kilkenny, Dublin and Varna.
Global Payments Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Set up and maintain payment instructions within treasury global payment management system.
- Initiate and review global payments in various currencies and settlements.
- Perform various types of reconciliations against bank statements and payroll registers.
- Assist in adding new clients & beneficiaries for onboarding clients to ensure payments delivery.
- Assist in managing anti money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) processes.
- Resolve and research undelivered payments. Investigate any transaction failures and provide a complete root cause analysis for all raised issues.
- Ensure that new payrolls/beneficiaries set-ups are added and reviewed where required.
- Meet all daily and monthly client payments deliverable requirements, and according to the payroll calendars. Proactively manage global payment cut-off times.
- Communicate with appropriate internal teams and client teams when necessary to resolve open issues or questions. Track all issues and target the root cause to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
- Communicate and work with internal technology support and vendor support in resolving any production issues or other system support queries.
- Assist in the process improvement initiatives in the global payments area.
- Link between our Clients and Partners (in-country) to generate and reconcile statutory payments receipts.
- Support Global Payments specialist and Managers on the day to day operations
- Support in other business projects as needed.
What we need to see from you is…
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organized and able to priorities workload.
- Motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative.
- Versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- Background managing payment processing or accounts.
- Ability to learn financial reconciliations.
- Ability to learn Global Payments Process and Procedures
- University degree in a relevant or related field or equivalent experience.
- Good level of English, both written and spoken.
- Desire to develop a deep working knowledge of the Global Payments space.
- Good knowledge on the international and domestic payment types (wires, ACH’s, EFT, iACH – low value vs. high value, etc.).
- Understands global payments mechanism and how to manage it.
- Understands global payments issues and how to resolve them.
- Experience with set up/review/approve payment instructions.
- Experience with payment processing and approvals.
- Understands SWIFT messaging and credit confirmations.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Payroll operations background is a plus.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company?
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll apply here.