The Global Payments Specialist will work with the Director of Global Payroll Systems and Integration as well as teams across New Jersey, Kilkenny, Dublin and Varna.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Set up and maintain payment instructions within treasury global payment management system.
- Initiate, review and/or approve global payments in various currencies and settlements.
- Perform various types of reconciliations against bank statements and payroll registers.
- Take a lead role in adding new clients & beneficiaries for onboarding clients to ensure payments delivery.
- Manage anti money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) processes.
- Resolve and research undelivered payments. Investigate any transaction failures and provide a complete root cause analysis for all raised issues.
- Ensure that new payrolls/beneficiaries set-ups are added, reviewed, confirmed, enhanced, or amended where required.
- Meet all daily and monthly client payments deliverable requirements, and according to the payroll calendars. Proactively manage global payment cut-off times.
- Communicate with appropriate internal teams and client teams when necessary to resolve open issues or questions. Track all issues and target the root cause to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
- Work with our payment platform providers to evaluate system releases/enhancements that drive efficiency and accuracy in global payments.
- Communicate and work with internal technology support and vendor support in resolving any production issues or other system support queries.
- Support release management process through testing new functionality and/or patches to enhance the global payments systems.
- Lead process improvement initiatives in the global payments area.
- Link between our Clients and Partners (in-country) to generate and reconcile statutory payments receipts.
- Support in other business projects as needed.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organised and able to prioritise workload.
- Motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative.
- Versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- Experience managing payment processing or accounts.
- Experience managing financial reconciliations.
- University degree in a relevant or related field or equivalent experience.
- Good level of English, both written and spoken.
- Desire to develop a deep working knowledge of the Global Payments space.
- Good knowledge on the international and domestic payment types (wires, ACH’s, EFT, iACH – low value vs. high value, etc.).
- Understands global payments mechanism and how to manage it.
- Understands global payments issues and how to resolve them.
- Experience with set up/review/approve payment instructions.
- Experience with payment processing and approvals.
- Understands SWIFT messaging and credit confirmations.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Payroll operations background is a plus.
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll and would like to apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com