The Associate will work with the Global Tax and Payroll Manager to provide services to a portfolio of clients dealing with their regular tax and payroll compliance across multiple jurisdictions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working with Immedis global payroll software – iConnect
- Payroll Administration
- Data input for all client payrolls
- Execute day to day payroll delivery for clients
- Direct client interaction to build relationship and provide consistent and reliable customer service
- Prepare funding transactions
- Payroll reconciliations
- Reconciling payroll related reports
- Provide support to Payroll Specialist and Manager
- Prepare standard reports; assist with customized client reports
- Maintenance of client payroll records including archiving and filing.
- Updating/creating payroll checklists on a month to month basis, per the guidelines provided for each operating location
- Contribute to monthly invoicing for client portfolios.
- Adherence to the timely provision of payroll for client portfolio in accordance with pre agreed calendar.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage tight and multiple deadlines
- Ability to manage a busy email inbox with multiple stakeholders
- Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, to take ownership and with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- Desire to grow, develop and build a career in global tax & payroll
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and to interact with employees and team members, as well as third-party vendors with high regard to customer service
- 3rd level education
- US Payroll certification a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
The Global Payroll Associate reports to Global Tax & Payroll Manager
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.