Immedis are currently looking for a professional and driven Global Payroll Implementation Consultant to be based in either our Dublin or Kilkenny Office.
As a Global Payroll Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for the successful onboarding of our new clients to our world class global payroll software and service. This will include:
- Gathering and validation of all data and information required to successfully implement and run a new clients payroll.
- Work with our systems team to ensure successful setup of our Global Payroll Software.
- Manage our partners from our global network to ensure successful setup on their side.
- Lead on all Parallel Run activities and find solutions for any differences to ensure a balanced outcome.
- Work with Service Delivery Team to ensure a smooth transition from onboarding project to live operation.
- Update the Project Manager with the latest status including the escalation of risks and issues impacting the project.
- Acting as the global payroll expert, you will look to build your knowledge of payroll across the vast array of countries we service. You will become the go to person in the organisation for country specific knowledge.
What we need to see from you is…
- 5+ Years Experience working within a Payroll, Accounts or Finance Function.
- Experience working with Payroll Software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and ability to quickly analyse data and come to solid conclusions.
- Superb client and partner engagement skills and confident in engaging with and building relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- University degree in a relevant or related field.
- System Configuration Experience.
- Payroll Implementation Experience – either from a payroll service and/or system perspective
- Understanding of a Project Lifecycle and various Project Methodologies (e.g. AGILE, PMP).
- Experience in other HR functional areas: People Management, Talent Management, Recruitment, Time & Attendance, HR Shared Services, Compensation and Benefits.
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll apply here.