We are currently looking for a professional and driven Global Payroll Implementation Consultant to be based in our Iselin, New Jersey office.
As a Global Payroll Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for the successful onboarding of our new clients to our world class global payroll software and service. This will include:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Gathering and validation of all data and information required to successfully implement and run a new clients payroll.
- Work with our systems team to ensure successful setup of our Global Payroll Software.
- Manage our partners from our global network to ensure successful setup on their side.
- Lead on all Parallel Run activities and find solutions for any differences to ensure a balanced outcome.
- Work with Service Delivery Team to ensure a smooth transition from onboarding project to live operation.
- Update the Project Manager with the latest status including the escalation of risks and issues impacting the project.
- Acting as the global payroll expert, you will look to build your knowledge of payroll across the vast array of countries we service. You will become the go to person in the organisation for country specific knowledge.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- University degree in a relevant or related field.
- 5+ Years Experience working within a Payroll, Accounts or Finance Function.
- Experience working with Payroll Software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and the ability to quickly analyse data and come to solid conclusions.
- Superb client and partner engagement skills and confident in engaging with and building relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- System Configuration Experience.
- Payroll Implementation Experience – either from a payroll service and/or system perspective
- Understanding of a Project Lifecycle and various Project Methodologies (e.g. AGILE, PMP).
- Experience in other HR functional areas: People Management, Talent Management, Recruitment, Time & Attendance, HR Shared Services, Compensation and Benefits.
The Global Payroll Implementation Consultant reports to the Global Head of Onboarding.
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll apply here.