Immedis are the fastest growing global payroll technology company in the world and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class global payroll software.
We need you to come on board and help us make a difference.
We are currently looking for a professional and driven Global Payroll Implementation Programme Manager to be based in our Kilkenny office.
As a Global Payroll Implementation Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the successful onboarding of our new clients to our world class global payroll software and service.
The key objective of this role is to manage programs and projects to achieve the successful onboarding of new customers onto our market leading payroll solution, iConnect. An innovation in the global payroll market place, built on the latest web technologies and cloud services. These programs span multiple countries and involve transformation and business change, technical integration, and can run for periods of between 3-24 months.
To help you be successful in your role, you will be supported by the Global Mobility Tax and Payroll Teams (Service Delivery Team) and the Technology Delivery Team. This will ensure our clients receive the best service and also ensure the further development of the business.
To be effective in this role, ideally you will have strong project management and delivery experience and preferably substantial experience in payroll or HR project delivery and services. You must have a strong customer service ethic and a willingness to take ownership of our customer relationship throughout the onboarding process. This will entail fully managing the customer requirements to bring them from project inception through transition to live operation within our Global Tax and Payroll Team.
This position is based in either our Kilkenny or Dublin Office.
- You will be responsible for the day‐to-day management and operations of the implementation and onboarding activities with clients across multiple jurisdictions.
- In this position communication is essential, and you will proactively work with Senior Management stakeholders across both Immedis teams and client teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- You will also need to work effectively with other Immedis teams such as our Global Tax & Payroll, Technology & Product, Operations, Sales and Marketing departments.
- You will need to manage all project level communications with your customer projects, both internally and externally, giving the customer an outstanding service level throughout. This is essential, as you will also need to measure customer satisfaction on a regular basis to ensure a constant focus on our internal processes and procedures, with a view to constantly enhancing this area.
- You will have responsibility for all aspects of the commercial process (including invoicing and SLAs relating to the customer project)
- It is essential that you look to continuously improve our project delivery methodologies and tools, to constantly enhance the Immedis onboarding function, with the goal of Immedis being a leader in this area.
- Some International travel may also be required as part of the role.
- 7+ years of programme and project management experience in a commercial environment
- Graduate or post graduate with a minimum of a 2.1 degree in business or technology field
- Accounting or tax qualification an advantage
- Previous experience in a senior project management or programme management role.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of project methodologies such as agile and waterfall.
- Strong exposure to software and service delivery.
- First class inter-personal skills, coupled with strong influencing abilities, at senior executive level
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, as well as mastery of Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent attention to detail & time management skills.
- Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- Desire to develop a deep working knowledge of the global mobility / international payroll market.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in business transformation projects.
- High level understanding of system integration.
- Experience of gathering and shaping complex requirements.
- Experience of working with Sales and Delivery Teams.
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll apply here.