Immedis are currently looking for a professional and driven Global Payroll Implementation Project Manager to be based in either our Dublin or Kilkenny office.
As a Global Payroll Implementation Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful onboarding of our new clients to our world class global payroll software and service. This will include:
- Lead and Manage end to end implementation of client onboardings following Immedis 5 Step Methodology.
- Build and Maintain relationships with our clients – put yourself in the driving seat for projects in order to make them a success.
- Manage work with our systems team to ensure successful setup of our iConnect Global Payroll Software – including technical integrations.
- Manage our partners from our global network to ensure successful setup on their side.
- Own relationship with our Service Delivery Team to ensure a smooth transition from onboarding project to live operation.
- Defining and maintaining overall Project Governance for each of Projects – including planning, risk management, budget tracking and resource allocation.
- Update the Global Head of Onboarding with the latest status of each project including the escalation of risks and issues impacting the project.
What we need to see from you is…
- 5+ years experience in Payroll and/or HR project delivery and services
- Project Management Qualification (AGILE, PMP) or demonstrable experience of delivering projects to a defined methodology.
- Superb client and partner engagement skills and confident in engaging with and building relationships with all levels of stakeholders, including C-Level.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- University degree in a relevant or related field.
- Experience working with Payroll Software.
- System Configuration Experience.
- Experience in other HR functional areas: People Management, Talent Management, Recruitment, Time & Attendance, HR Shared Services, Compensation and Benefits.
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll apply here.