Immedis are the fastest growing global payroll technology company in the world and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class global payroll software.
We need you to come on board and help us make a difference.
We are currently looking for a professional and driven Global Payroll Implementation Senior Project Manager to be based in our Dublin or Kilkenny office.
As a Global Payroll Implementation Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful onboarding of our new clients to our world class global payroll software and service. This will include:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead and Manage end to end implementation of client onboardings following Immedis 5 Step Methodology.
- Build and Maintain relationships with our clients – put yourself in the driving seat for projects in order to make them a success.
- Manage work with our systems team to ensure successful setup of our iConnect Global Payroll Software – including technical integrations.
- Manage our partners from our global network to ensure successful setup on their side.
- Own relationship with our Service Delivery Team to ensure a smooth transition from onboarding project to live operation.
- Defining and maintaining overall Project Governance for each of Projects – including planning, risk management, budget tracking and resource allocation.
- Update the Global Head of Onboarding with the latest status of each project including the escalation of risks and issues impacting the project.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- University degree in a relevant or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in Payroll and/or HR project delivery and services
- Project Management Qualification (AGILE, PMP) or demonstrable experience of delivering projects to a defined methodology.
- Superb client and partner engagement skills and confident in engaging with and building relationships with all levels of stakeholders, including C-Level.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- Experience working with Payroll Software.
- System Configuration Experience.
- Experience in other HR functional areas: People Management, Talent Management, Recruitment, Time & Attendance, HR Shared Services, Compensation and Benefits.
The Global Payroll Implementation Senior Project Manager reports to the Global Head of Onboarding.
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll and would like to apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com