We are currently looking for a Global Tax Manager to be based in Dublin or Kilkenny. You will report to The Global Tax and Payroll Senior Manager.
As Global Tax Manager you will work with the Global Tax and Payroll Senior manager and be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients, dealing with their regular tax compliance across multiple jurisdictions. This will include:
- Reconcile tax compliance obligations on a global basis for a portfolio of clients
- Preparation and review of tax returns
- Ensure accurate and timely tax filings in accordance with local legislation on a multijurisdictional basis
- Maintenance of control sheets in relation to client services
- Build strong relationships with clients through regular interaction, dealing with their queries and attending client review meetings with the payroll managers
- Assist clients with the creation and execution of tax policy in relation to their globally mobile staff
- Assist in the provision of tax and social security advisory services to clients
- Managing our partners from our global network to ensure compliance with tax deadlines, accuracy and queries
- Manage a Service Delivery Team with staff members at various levels with responsibility for training and developing staff and performance management
- Manage communication and correspondence with clients to include client enquiries (sometimes complex and detailed) by email and by phone as appropriate
- Manage monthly invoicing for client portfolio
- Develop, amend and document policies and procedures and transactions in a timely manner
- Initiate, drive and implement process improvement initiatives
What we need to see from you is….
- 3rd level qualification
- Tax qualified or part qualified
- Experience working with global tax
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage tight and multiple deadlines
- Ability to manage a busy email inbox with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in a B2B account management role with a client focused mindset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and to interact with employees and team members, as well as third-party vendors with high regard to customer service
- Strong problem-solving skills, priority setting skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail, accuracy with data and figures is required
- Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, to take ownership and with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- Desire to grow, develop and build a career in global tax
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- Strong compliance focus
- 3 -5 Years’ experience in domestic or global tax
The Global Tax Manager will report to The Chief Tax & Payroll Officer
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll and would like to apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org