As a Global Tax and Payroll Client Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients, dealing with their regular tax and payroll compliance across multiple jurisdictions. This will include:
- Working with Immedis global payroll software – iConnect
- Ensuring accurate and timely provision of payroll for client portfolio in accordance with pre agreed calendar – deadline driven environment
- Review and validation of all data and information required to successfully run the clients’ payroll
- Validation and reconciliation of reports before issuing to clients for approval
- Ensuring payrolls are processed in accordance with local legislation and that filings and payments are compliant
- Performing payroll reconciliations and analysis as required
- Reconcile tax compliance obligations on a global basis for a portfolio of clients
- Ensure accurate and timely tax filings in accordance with local legislation on a multijurisdictional basis
- Assist clients with the creation and execution of tax policy in relation to their globally mobile staff
- Managing our partners from our global network to ensure compliance with tax and payroll calendars, accuracy and queries
- Working with our implementation team to the onboard new clients to ensure smooth transition from onboarding to live operation
- Manage a Service Delivery Team with staff members at various levels with responsibility for training and developing staff and performance management
- Manage communication and correspondence with clients to include client enquiries (sometimes complex and detailed) by email and by phone as appropriate
- Manage monthly invoicing for client portfolio
- Develop and implement best practices and KPIs
- Develop, amend and document policies and procedures and transactions in a timely manner
- Initiate, drive and implement process improvement initiatives
- Update the Chief Tax and Payroll Officer with the latest status including the escalation of risks and issues
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- 3rd level qualification
- Tax and/or payroll quailed or part qualified
- Experience working with global payroll and/or tax
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage tight and multiple deadlines
- Ability to manage a busy email inbox with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in a B2B account management role with a client focused mindset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and to interact with employees and team members, as well as third-party vendors with high regard to customer service
- Strong problem-solving skills, priority setting skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail, accuracy with data and figures is required
- Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, to take ownership and with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- Desire to grow, develop and build a career in global tax and payroll
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with major Payroll and ERP system (UltiPro/NetSuite) helpful
- Working knowledge of HRIS, payroll systems and payroll tax filings is helpful
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- Strong compliance focus – understanding of basic taxation and payroll concepts such as taxation of various compensation items – ability to analyse and comprehend payroll tax information
- 3 -5 Years experience in a similar role.
The Global Tax & Payroll Client Manager will report to The Chief Tax & Payroll Officer
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.