Immedis are currently looking for a professional and driven Implementation Specialist to be based in our Varna, Bulgaria office.
How we Achieve it
The Immedis teams relies on its highly skilled and adaptable personnel to deliver service using its market-leading client facing global payroll technology. The Operations teams are a key part in delivering the service, supporting delivery teams and software ensuring service delivery timely and efficiently. This enables the highest levels of service through our simple client solutions.
What Do We Use:
- We support all clients and Immedis teams to ensure the highest level of service delivery to our multinational corporate clients
- We deliver efficient professional software support to our clients across all our platforms
- We ensure timely finance invoicing and reporting for our clients and international partners
- We ensure elements of compliance, process improvement projects and other key business projects
- Highly competitive salary
- Great team of experienced professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you
- Friendly and collaborative atmosphere
- Ongoing professional development
- Flexible working conditions
Roles and Responsibilities:
This market leading company is expanding and searching for motivated, talented and driven individuals to join there rapidly expanding teams. We are looking for people that will work with the Implementation team in our operations structure:
- Gathering and validation of all data and information required to successfully implement and run a new clients payroll.
- Work with our systems team to ensure successful setup of our Global Payroll Software.
- Manage our partners from our global network to ensure successful setup on their side.
- Lead on all Parallel Run activities and find solutions for any differences to ensure a balanced outcome.
- Work with Service Delivery Team to ensure a smooth transition from onboarding project to live operation.
- Update the Project Manager with the latest status including the escalation of risks and issues impacting the project.
- Acting as the global payroll expert, you will look to build your knowledge of payroll across the vast array of countries we service. You will become the go to person in the organisation for country specific knowledge.
Key Attributes / Deliverables:
- University degree in a relevant or related field.
- Experience working within a Payroll, Accounts or Finance Function.
- Experience working with Payroll Software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and ability to quickly analyse data and come to solid conclusions.
- Superb client and partner engagement skills and confident in engaging with and building relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
Desired, but not Mandatory Skills:
- System Configuration Experience
- Payroll Implementation Experience – either from a payroll service and/or system perspective
- Understanding of a Project Lifecycle and various Project Methodologies (e.g. AGILE, PMP).
- Experience in other HR functional areas: People Management, Talent Management, Recruitment, Time & Attendance, HR Shared Services, Compensation and Benefits.
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll apply here.