The Internal Communications Manager reports to the CMO and supports the overall drive for employee engagement by developing and executing internal communication strategies in line with company vision, purpose, strategy, values and business unit plans.
As a specialist in internal communications, you will support employees’ understanding of, and ability to contextualise their work within, the ‘bigger picture’ with a specific focus on leadership communication, strategy communication, priority company initiatives, and development of engaging, best practice content and channels.
You will use your knowledge of, and exposure to, media, marketing and technology environments and your understanding of media and consumer/customer stakeholders to inform your strategies in relation to employee engagement.
The role also includes owning the Employer Brand Proposition and driving Recruitment Marketing to fill our global roles worldwide. Immedis is growing rapidly and will double in size in 2019. We need you to help us build our Candidate Pipeline and drive Employee Engagement with our internal teams.
- Work with the CEO, CMO, COO and CTO to communicate the company vision, purpose, strategy, values and performance
- Champion the voice of the employee and continue to drive our collaborative culture across global office network
- Own the internal communications calendar including quarterly updates, day to day posts on Workvivo (our internal comms & employee engagement platform) and employee social events across all offices
- Enable leaders and employees with best practice communication channels and content
- Empower company communicators with coaching, advice, and build organisational capability in relation to planning, messaging, execution and story-telling.
- Provide best practice communication strategies, tactical plans, and materials
- Drive a step change in internal communications standards, processes, policies and governance
- Ensure alignment of internal communications messaging across programmes and initiatives, and with external and stakeholder communication.
- Actively collaborate with Communications & Marketing colleagues to drive an integrated approach to internal communication, leveraging the expertise in the team across media, marketing and project communications disciplines
- Support other day-to-day internal and external communications activities as required and additional responsibilities as decided by CMO
- Marketing or Business Degree
- B2B Marketing Experience, preferably international
- 5 + years’ in an internal communications role
- IT/Software/Professional background or similar
- Agency background a bonus
- Ability to work across a number of key brand and marketing projects at any one time
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Fluency in traditional, digital and social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to quickly resolve any issues and multi-task effectively
- Commercial awareness
- Proven track record of collaborating and establishing good working relationships across multiple functions and business areas
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment and able to adjust to new work structures, processes, and projects as necessary
- Highly collaborative in approach, with lots of energy and enthusiasm for the business and culture we are creating.
Immedis is the fastest growing global payroll technology company in the world. With a brand that is only 2 years old we have made a significant impact on the market and are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work in our international offices in the US, Ireland and Bulgaria and be part of something really special.
Our culture is so important to us. We have grown significantly in the past 2 years and the opportunities to grow your career, take ownership and fulfil your potential are here for the taking.
Get in touch today. We’d love to hear from you!
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.
Please apply here.