The Junior Associate will work with the Global Tax and Payroll Managers to provide services to a portfolio of clients dealing with their regular tax and payroll compliance across multiple jurisdictions. This is an entry level position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working with Immedis global payroll software – iConnect
- Assist with Payroll Administration
- Assist with reconciling payroll related reports
- Provide support to Payroll Specialist and Manager
- Assist with preparing standard reports and assist with customized client reports
- Assist with archiving and filing of client payroll records
- Assist with monthly invoicing for client portfolios.
- Assist with the arrangements of international payrolls
- Assist with the coordination of international payrolls for the client’s portfolio
- Assist with the preparation of tax returns
- Assist wih providing advisory services
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- First class inter-personal skills, coupled with strong influencing abilities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage tight and multiple deadlines
- Ability to manage a busy email inbox with multiple stakeholders
- Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, to take ownership and with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic
- Desire to grow, develop and build a career in global tax and payroll
- A University degree
- While no experience of global tax & payroll is required, previous experience in the field of accountancy and/or working in multinational office environment will be considered advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and to interact with employees and team members, as well as third-party vendors with high regard to customer service
The Junior Associate reports to the Global Tax and Payroll Manager
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?