Who we are
Immedis is a specialist division of a multi award-winning global financial services group established in 1996, with over 1,300 employees in over 33 offices worldwide, providing payroll and tax services to organisations and individuals in over 100 countries every day. One of our main office centers is based in Varna Bulgaria and is home to some of our fastest expanding Operations Teams.
What our mission is
At Immedis our mission is to provide: Simple, Consolidated, International Payroll & Tax Solutions, driven by our knowledge experts using market leading technology innovations to our clients worldwide.
How we achieve it
The Immedis teams relies on its highly skilled and adaptable personnel to deliver service using its market-leading client facing global payroll technology.
The Operations teams are a key part in delivering the service, supporting delivery teams and software ensuring service delivery timely and efficiently. This enables the highest levels of service through our simple client solutions.
What we do
• We support all clients and Immedis teams to ensure the highest level of service delivery to our multinational corporate clients
• We deliver efficient professional software support to our clients across all our platforms
• We ensure timely finance invoicing and reporting for our clients and international partners
• We ensure elements of compliance, process improvement projects and other key business projects
• Highly competitive salary
• Great team of experienced professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you
• Friendly and collaborative atmosphere
• Ongoing professional development
• Flexible working conditions
Roles and Responsibilities
The Learning and Development Specialist will work within the Service Delivery department in Immedis reporting to the Senior managers, Global Tax and Payroll. The specialist will be responsible to enhance the knowledge across Service Delivery staff members to ensure that the Service Delivery team are fully up to date and compliant.
The L&D specialist will be also be responsible for:
- designing and executing training programs to match the Service Delivery needs.
- consolidating knowledge sharing
- managing CPD (continuous professional development) within the SD team
- identifying need of training programs – external and internal
- developing training programs to be passed for each new junior member staff
- long term training plan to be created and agreed with the management team
- assisting with organization of training programs
- to have experience in designing training programs
- to build content for training programs
- provide training in respect of most recent tax related updates affecting Service Delivery
- assist Senior managers with ideas on how to make SD processes more efficient
- Experience in designing training programs
- Good communication skills
- Relevant training experience is an advantage
- Excellent English language skills
- Good understanding of internal processes and identifying business needs for training the staff
- Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, to take ownership and with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll apply here.