The Office Administrator will work in the New Jersey office.
As the office administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Welcomes visitors in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Handles on boarding process for new hires including assisting with laptop configuration
- Work with telecommunication vendor on system set up and console operation.
- Ensure safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments.
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including birthday and holiday events
- Work with several supply vendors to provide competitive pricing on supplies as needed, including weekly fruit and kitchen supplies
- Manages distribution of mail
- Providing premium quality support to internal and external customers, as well as to colleagues.
- Relationship with building management to provide security of employees and the office.
What we need to see from you is…
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Trustworthy as you may be handling sensitive information.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Extremely well-organized with the ability to multitask.
- Become a member of The Great Places to Work team.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. Desk phones and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- Customer service attitude
- College Degree required
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll apply here.