Working alongside the CMO you will support the Sales and Marketing strategy of Immedis in all aspects of marketing both on and offline with a view to enabling our Channel Partners and driving demand generation.
Immedis works with a network of ICPs (In Country Partners) and strategic HCM partners to provide our global payroll solutions to clients around the world. This role is to work with our Sales, Service Delivery and Marketing team to build on these relationships and expand our market reach through channel marketing.
The ideal candidate will have proven understanding of both online and traditional media, which they can apply to developing marketing programs to drive results. This candidate will establish, own and manage an expanding portfolio of partnerships, focusing on driving revenue, sales team education & client satisfaction.
Success in this position requires strong collaboration and project management skills, a focus on relationship development, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Working with Immedis Sales and partner counterparts to drive campaigns and joint marketing activity
- Supporting partner queries in relation to marketing
- Advising partners on their marketing strategies/activities
- Communications to partners
- Self-starter/takes initiative
- Energy & enthusiasm
- Budget management
- Marketing or Business Degree
- B2B Marketing Experience, preferably international
- Experience running demand generation campaigns (email marketing, telemarketing etc.)
- IT/Software/Professional background or similar
- Agency background a bonus
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop an advantage
- Ability to work across a number of key brand and marketing projects at any one time
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Fluency in traditional, digital and social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to quickly resolve any issues and multi-task effectively
- Commercial awareness
Our culture is so important to us. We have grown significantly in the past 2 years and the opportunities to grow your career, take ownership and fulfil your potential are here for the taking.
Get in touch today. We’d love to hear from you!
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.
Please apply here.