Who we are
Immedis is a specialist division of a multi award-winning global financial services group established in 1996, with over 1,300 employees in over 33 offices worldwide, providing payroll and tax services to organisations and individuals in over 100 countries every day. One of our main office centers is based in Varna Bulgaria and is home to some of our fastest expanding Operations Teams.
What our mission is
At Immedis our mission is to provide: Simple, Consolidated, International Payroll & Tax Solutions, driven by our knowledge experts using market leading technology innovations to our clients worldwide.
How we achieve it
The Immedis teams relies on its highly skilled and adaptable personnel to deliver service using its market-leading client facing global payroll technology.
The Operations teams are a key part in delivering the service, supporting delivery teams and software ensuring service delivery timely and efficiently. This enables the highest levels of service through our simple client solutions.
What we do
• We support all clients and Immedis teams to ensure the highest level of service delivery to our multinational corporate clients
• We deliver efficient professional software support to our clients across all our platforms
• We ensure timely finance invoicing and reporting for our clients and international partners
• We ensure elements of compliance, process improvement projects and other key business projects
• Highly competitive salary
• Great team of experienced professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you
• Friendly and collaborative atmosphere
• Ongoing professional development
• Flexible working conditions
Roles and Responsibilities
The key aspects of this role are:
- Initiate, review and/or approve global payments in various currencies and settlements.
- Manage anti money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) processes.
- Resolve and research undelivered payments. Investigate any transaction failures and provide a complete root cause analysis for all raised issues.
- Ensure that new payrolls/beneficiaries set-ups are added, reviewed, confirmed, enhanced, or amended where required.
- Meet all daily and monthly client payments deliverable requirements, and according to the payroll calendars. Proactively manage global payment cut-off times.
- Communicate with appropriate internal teams and client teams when necessary to resolve open issues or questions. Track all issues and target the root cause to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
- Lead process improvement initiatives in the global payments area.
- Link between our Clients and Partners (in-country) to generate and reconcile statutory payments receipts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organized and able to priorities workload.
- Motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative.
- Versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- Experience managing payment processing or accounts.
- Experience managing financial reconciliations.
- University degree in a relevant or related field or equivalent experience.
- Good level of English, both written and spoken.
- Desire to develop a deep working knowledge of the Global Payments space.
- Good knowledge on the international and domestic payment types (wires, ACH’s, EFT, iACH – low value vs. high value, etc.)
- Experience with payment processing and approvals.
- Understands SWIFT messaging and credit confirmations.
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll apply here.