We’re looking for an ambitious and technically savvy product expert to join our growing marketing team.
Working directly with our CMO and COO, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for competitive analysis, developing product positioning and helping determine the right Go-to-Market strategy for Immedis. You will build our Go-to Market frameworks and tools in alignment with business priorities and roll out product launches, both internally and externally. You will contribute to creating user desire and consideration across all steps of the buyer journey.
You will know the customer and know the product. Your job is to perfectly connect the two and act as a subject matter expert who transfers knowledge about markets, buyers and product across marketing and sales functions.
- Conduct market and customer research to gather data and insight about target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process for the product, including key buyer roles
- Develop a strong product story around Immedis products to build use cases and audience segments
- Take our products to market, working closely with our content and demand generation team to drive demand and additional ARR
- Translate insights from research and data into marketing messaging and differentiated content that improves awareness of and engagement with our products and features
- Write and socialise the following product-level documents: marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plan, solution handbook
- Develop product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience and produce the source messaging blueprint
- Collaborate with sales enablement to produce a sales enablement plan
- Assist in product naming and brand strategy
- Serve as market-facing SME/thought leader for the product and interface with industry analysts as company representative
- Marketing or Business Degree
- B2B Marketing Experience, preferably international
- 5 + years’ in a product marketing role
- IT/Software/Professional background or similar
- Drive market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and feed into product roadmap
- Great at creating value propositions and messaging strategies
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings as well as upsell, cross-sell and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships
- Loves to link product launches to organisational campaign themes and goals
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills
- Knows how to analyse information collected from win/loss interviews and pipeline behaviour to detect breakdowns in the marketing and sales process
- Proven track record of collaborating and establishing good working relationships across multiple functions and business areas
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment and able to adjust to new work structures, processes, and projects as necessary
- Highly collaborative in approach, with lots of energy and enthusiasm for the business and culture we are creating.
Immedis is the fastest growing global payroll technology company in the world. With a brand that is only 2 years old we have made a significant impact on the market and are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work in our international offices in the US, Ireland and Bulgaria and be part of something really special.
Our culture is so important to us. We have grown significantly in the past 2 years and the opportunities to grow your career, take ownership and fulfil your potential are here for the taking.
Get in touch today. We’d love to hear from you!
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.