Immedis are currently looking for a professional and driven QA Specialist to be based in our Varna, Bulgaria office.
The Immedis Product and Development Team have been fundamental in the design and development of an enterprise-level cloud software and service driven solution for the delivery of international payroll and global mobility tax services – firmly positioning Immedis as the market leaders in global payroll technology and services.
What Do We Use:
- The very latest web technology platforms and technologies.
- Toolsets such as Amazon Web Services, MS Visual Studio 2017, C#, MVC .Net Core, Web API, Angular, Tableau.
- Latest high availability and automation platforms and toolsets.
What We Do For You:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Great team of experienced professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you.
- Friendly and collaborative atmosphere.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Flexible working conditions.
What are we Looking for:
This passionate company is expanding and searching for motivated, talented and driven QA Specialist to join their growing team.
As part of this team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle for the next generation internal and external customer systems which enable our teams and clients to streamline activities across all areas of the business. This is a truly exciting role, working with customer facing systems, leveraging the very latest technologies.
What are the Desired Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and good orientation in business processes
- Professional attitude and attention to detail
- Working experience in software development and software quality assurance
- An understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Willingness and appetite to learn and develop.
- Knowledge of best practices in defect life cycle, test design and development techniques and ability to apply them
What are the Advantageous Skills:
- 1+ years of experience automating tests using C# and web testing automation tools
- Knowledge and/or experience with the software tools and techniques used in automated testing;
- University degree in a relevant or related field.
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?