We’re looking for smart, enthusiastic, self-motivated Senior Commercial Manager who wants to help revolutionize Global Payroll Technology. You’ll join a company with a product the market wants, a talented team who are building innovative solutions in an enjoyable inclusive culture focused on individual, team and career growth in sales across EMEA. We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and dynamic individuals who have exceeded their own expectations in sales and want to advance their career in a strategic sales organization.
As a Senior Commercial Manager, your main focus will be to generate quality leads taking from discovery call to close across EMEA. You will be managing your pipeline from outreach strategy to closing global org’s with direct support of Leadership, BRDs and the Marketing team.
If you’re eager to learn, an outstanding teammate and looking to make an immediate impact in a rapidly growing company, we’d love to talk!!
- Drive Immedis’ revenue growth by building a pipeline of leads through emails, online sales tools and calls focusing on closing deals across EMEA
- Research prospects and creatively identify ways to develop a relationship: calls/emails/social etc
- Cultivate and qualify new leads and nurture down the sales funnel
- Use in depth selling knowledge to educate prospects on Immedis’ global payroll technology solution
- Work closely with Leadership, colleagues and Marketing on various projects to support the entire US commercial team for growth
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise orgs in a consultative manner influencing our long-term strategic direction to serve as a business partner.
- Learn our iConnect tech: demos, conferences, live sales pitches
- You’re passionate about attending and hosting industry conferences and events to identify new prospects: Partnerships in Payroll
- You’ll bring valuable insights and product feedback to our Product team in an organized, actionable format to facilitate ongoing client-driven product development
- Develop relationships at all levels including the C-suite & HR Executives
- University Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4-7 years of relevant sales experience (does not have to be payroll specific). You have owned a personal quota: Quarterly or annually.
- A passion for innovation, tech, creating relationships, managing a pipeline through strategic deals (6-9 mth sales cycle)
- Exhibited confidence in a board-room atmosphere while providing advice to clients through complex sales cycles
- Demonstrated success through legal negotiations working with procurement and business teams. (full support offered here through sales cycle)
- Experience with tech, integrations and UI’s
- Experience and hunger to work in a fast-paced, high energy sales culture with a proven track record of consistent performance
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Paid time off and holiday schedule
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Genetically driven for outbound sales
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter attitude
- The sophistication to navigate an enterprise, sometimes complicated sales process combined with urgency to hit quarterly revenue goals
- You’re ambitious and you’re currently exceeding sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals.
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for your team, the company and the potential client in question
Immedis is the fastest growing global payroll technology company in the world. With a brand that is only 3 years old we have made a significant impact on the market and are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work in our international offices in the US, Ireland and Bulgaria and be part of something really special.
Our culture is so important to us. We have grown significantly in the past 3 years and the opportunities to grow your career, take ownership and fulfil your potential are here for the taking.