The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will report to the CMO and lead the marketing operations function at Immedis. This is a new role and will require someone who has significant experience in Marketing Operations who can create the strategy and build out the function over time to drive reporting, efficiency and data governance in the team.
The marketing operations function is responsible for marketing-related measurement, planning, infrastructure and data management. The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will act as the CMOs data driven consultant informing strategic decisions related to resource and budget allocation.
- Ensures impact level Marketing Measurement and Reporting on marketing’s contribution to the business
- Coordinates the Budget Strategy and manages the budget allocation and reconciliation process
- Owns the Marketing Calendar and coordinates with all marketing team to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
- Ensures that marketing measurement drives performance review of key campaigns
- Leads data strategy development, process and infrastructure including technology ownership and process governance
- Delivers effective change management and communications for Marketing & Sales technology implementation, data policy and process changes
- Seven to 10 years marketing experience, ideally 5 in an operations role
- Understanding of sales cycles and product lifecycles and their pressures on marketing to drive demand and revenue
- Data-driven marketing strategy, planning and budget allocation experience
- Experience in sales or finance is desirable
- Demand generation marketing experience desirable
- Experience with lead management process creation, delivery and monitoring is essential
- Marketing and Sales automation – Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce. Expertise and depth of knowledge on Marketing and Sales automation platforms
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other digital platforms for measuring impact of Marketing activity on demand generation
- BA or BS required
- Marketing related
Immedis is the fastest growing global payroll technology company in the world. With a brand that is only 2 years old we have made a significant impact on the market and are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work in our international offices in the US, Ireland and Bulgaria and be part of something really special.
Our culture is so important to us. We have grown significantly in the past 2 years and the opportunities to grow your career, take ownership and fulfil your potential are here for the taking.
Get in touch today. We’d love to hear from you!
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.