Who we are
Immedis is a specialist division of a multi award-winning global financial services group established in 1996, with over 1,300 employees in over 33 offices worldwide, providing payroll and tax services to organisations and individuals in over 100 countries every day. One of our main office centers is based in Varna, Bulgaria and is home to some of our fastest expanding Operations Teams.
What our mission is
At Immedis our mission is to provide: Simple, Consolidated, International Payroll & Tax Solutions, driven by our knowledge experts using market leading technology innovations to our clients worldwide.
How we achieve it
The Immedis teams relies on its highly skilled and adaptable personnel to deliver service using its market-leading client facing global payroll technology.
The Operations teams are a key part in delivering the service, supporting delivery teams and software ensuring service delivery timely and efficiently. This enables the highest levels of service through our simple client solutions.
What we do
• We support all clients and Immedis teams to ensure the highest level of service delivery to our multinational corporate clients
• We deliver efficient professional software support to our clients across all our platforms
• We ensure timely finance invoicing and reporting for our clients and international partners
• We ensure elements of compliance, process improvement projects and other key business projects
• Highly competitive salary
• Great team of experienced professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you
• Friendly and collaborative atmosphere
• Ongoing professional development
• Flexible working conditions
Roles and Responsibilities
The SLA and Communication Specialist will be reporting to the Senior Managers, Global Tax and Payroll in Varna. The Specialist will be working with all account managers to ensure that Immedis adhere to the Service Level Agreements agreed with our clients, payroll calendars trackers are fully updated and in line for audit purposes, communication policies are followed
The key aspects of this role are:
– reporting to Service Delivery account managers
– provide support to Account Managers in relation to monitoring to adherence to SLA with active clients
– monitoring turnaround time in communication with clients and ICPs (In Country Partners)
– monitoring tasks and calendars – completed and marked for audit purposes
– point of contact when issues in respect of SLA and communication breach
– well understanding of payroll process assisting SD team when required
– Adhere to department policy in relation to communication with ICPs and clients
– review Zendesk integrated system and report on data findings. Create better efficiencies for the Service Delivery team
• Great attention to details
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and experience in working with other reporting tools
• Well organized and orientated in results achievements
• Project management experience and ability to develop the position
• Ability to work under pressure and to manage tight and multiple deadlines
• Ability to manage a busy email inbox with multiple stakeholders
• Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, to take ownership and with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll apply here.