Immedis are currently looking for a professional, talented and driven Technology Project Manager to be based in our Varna, Bulgaria office.
The Technology Project Manager will be involved in the full project lifecycle for the next generation internal and external customer systems which enable our teams and clients to streamline activities across all areas of the business.
This is a truly exciting role, working with customer facing systems, leveraging the very latest technologies (Amazon Web Services, Azure DevOps, MS Visual Studio 2017, C#, MVC .Net Core, Web API, Angular, Tableau)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead technical development and operational activities.
- Define & develop the needs of each project by working closely with both internal & external stakeholders
- Work closely with different teams across the business to deliver and oversee accurate & efficient end results.
- Manage and monitor end -to-end project cycle to meet the key objectives on time. Taking corrective action when required to avoid disruption to project delivery.
- Set and execute delivery deadlines while continuously monitoring and controlling the ongoing progress.
- Creating detailed specifications and documentation for each project and maintaining throughout the process.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Strong analytical skills and good orientation and understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and draw conclusions.
- Practical knowledge of project methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirement specifications and documentations.
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- University degree in a relevant or related field.
- Background on large scale projects involving multiple applications.
- Project management professional certification, e.g. PMI, PMO.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience in Azure DevOps (VSTS).]
The Technology Project Manager reports to the Manager, Product Operations
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?
If you have what it takes to shape the future of Global Payroll Apply here.