Immedis are currently looking for a professional and driven UI & UX Design Specialist to be based in our Varna, Bulgaria office.
How we Achieve it:
The Immedis Product and Development Team have been fundamental in the design and development of an enterprise-level cloud software and service driven solution for the delivery of international payroll and global mobility tax services – firmly positioning Immedis as the market leaders in global payroll technology and services.
What do we use:
- The very latest web technology platforms and technologies
- Toolsets such as VSTS online, Amazon Web Services, MS Visual Studio 2017, C#, MVC 5, .Net Core, Web API, Angular 3+, Tableau
- Latest high availability and automation platforms and toolsets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features or refactor existing one
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills / Comptencies:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiar with UI/UX best practices.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Special Requirements for the Role:
- 2+ years of experience in software/product UI design.
- Great command of prototyping and visualization tools like Adobe Experience Designer, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Sketch etc.
- Experience in performing User research and delivering Rapid Prototypes.
- A great portfolio of UI/UX projects Conceptualized and designed by yourself.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Good to have professional certifications: Certified Internet Web (CIW), Human Factors International (HFI), UserHub, or other relevant certifications.
- Experience with enterprise-scale systems a major plus.
- Mandatory experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM certification a major plus).
In our exciting, energetic and fast paced environment, you’ve got the opportunity to grow, learn, expand your knowledge and travel to our offices around the world.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy a dynamic, modern office culture and want to develop your career with the best in business – we want to hear from you.
We’ve got the tools to build the future. Do you have the drive?