About the Role
The VP Marketing will lead, develop, implement and manage creative, integrated marketing campaigns, as well as build relationships with the industry bodies and analysts, to support the strategic goals of Immedis.
We are looking for someone with a demonstrated history of results and innovation. The successful candidate will be able to show proven success applying a broad range of marketing strategies with limited resources.
From evolving our brand strategy, through to customer communications, product marketing, demand gen planning, partner marketing, internal comms and leading a high performing team, you will act as a change agent and will work closely with the Executive Team to craft our story and initiate campaigns to drive growth.
o Develop and own the marketing strategy for Immedis acting as a key member of the executive leadership team advising on strategy and programmes that will help achieve business goals
o Develop an annual marketing plan, calendar of activity and budget to meet these goals
o Lead, mentor and grow the existing team of 4 marketing employees to support the business across all areas of marketing and communications
o Work hand in hand with the Chief Commercial Officer to lead the demand gen strategy aligned to our target customer groups across Direct and Partner channels worldwide with specific focus on US and European markets
o Report on the impact of marketing on pipeline and revenue contribution
o Devise and implement demand gen campaigns working closely with sales to identify good quality MQLs establishing a reliable funnel of leads
o Improve conversion rates and decrease average cost per lead over first 12 months
o Manage the strategy and creation of all internal and external communications, branding, sponsorship, events, partner activity, internal comms, website content, PR, Analyst Relations, webinars, social media and marketing campaigns with a focus on acquisition and retention of clients and employees
o Work closely with HR and Executive Team to enable employee engagement via internal comms and events
o Leverage our sponsorship deal with brand ambassador Shane Lowry to help drive brand awareness among C-Suite
o Lead and mentor a high-performing, highly collaborative marketing team to grow and develop over time
o Map out career paths for each team member and enable learning and development plans for all aligned with strategic growth objectives of the business
o Prioritize and manage marketing budgets to ensure maximum ROI aligned to business objectives
o Report on ROI of all activity and the impact on revenue
Who You Are
- Big Picture – growth at Immedis is holistic and having a strategic mindset is essential. It’s not just about campaigns, it’s about building relationships too
- Brand Focussed – our brand is only 2 years old. We need someone who can build on our success to date and drive Immedis into the future as a global leader. Articulate our ever evolving story and bring it to life in meaningful ways.
- Experimental – we need people who are willing to test new ideas, bring creative thinking to existing problems and then build on that success
- Analytical – using data to inform business decisions. You are comfortable knowing what questions to ask to get the insight the business needs
- Revenue focussed – you understand the impact Marketing has on reputation as well as revenue and are commercially focussed at all times.
- Customer first lens – you ensure that what we do puts the customer at the heart and drives the language, content, campaigns and results
- Mentor – coaching and mentoring your team to help them develop a career in Marketing, you’ll point them in the right direction with practical advice and training
- Creative – ability to solve problems/meet goals in creative ways with limited resources
- Digital native – you understand that digital isn’t a channel, its everything we do. No campaign or comms excludes this and you know which channels to use to reach our target audience
What You Need
- Education: BA in business, marketing or related discipline
- Experience: 10+ years in international marketing roles. Agency background an advantage
- Team Management: 5 years developing and mentoring teams
- International: global experience in B2B multinational essential with international campaign management a must
- Budget Management: extensive experience managing sizeable budget to meet strategic goals