The American Payroll Association, North Jersey Chapter will meet on April 29th to share best practices and key learnings among peers and colleagues.
Mark Graham, Executive Director at Immedis will speak at the event, sharing insights and case study examples discussing the topic ‘Taking the Sting out of Payroll Administration for Your Global Workforce’.
This session will provide useful insights for those whose functions are integrated with the administration of global payroll including:
Free Payroll Analysis:
Click to find out how to streamline your process, ensure compliance & reduce operational costs
The course will also provide valuable tips and information for beginners in global payroll as well as for veterans including:
- Typical models for operating payrolls around the world
- Ensuring compliance locally and globally
- Resources required to keep your payroll humming
- How to start up in a new location
- The 5 key global payroll challenges and how to manage through them
Notes and slides from the talk will be made available following the event on the Immedis blog.
For further information, contact Patricia.Butler@immedis.com