For our first industry specific webinar, Immedis are delighted to partner with Humentum to host an informative online session ‘Global Payroll for NGOs – 10 Tips for Success’ on October 18th 2018 at 11.00am EDT.
Amber Morris, Business Development Manager and NGO guru at Immedis will join Humentum in an hour long webinar to discuss the top 10 tips for NGOs to run a successful and compliant global payroll operation while doing critical work for social good around the world.
Throughout the live webinar, there will be interactive polls and and an opportunity for participants to ask questions relating to their global payroll and compliance.
Register today to learn everything you need to know about:
- Compliant country set up and registration
- PEO/ Employer of Record as an alternative option
- Hiring local nationals
- Sending expats and foreign nationals abroad
- Tax filing and compliance requirements
- Year-end requirements
- Local holidays
- Local payments and funding
- Exchange rates
- Consolidated global reporting
Don’t miss your top 10 tips for success on Thursday October 18th, 11am EDT (4pm GMT)