Global Payroll Management Institute in association with Immedis are hosting a two-day masterclass on the 22nd and 23rd of March in Dublin, Ireland
The certificate program will examine your organisation’s payroll model including vendor management, data privacy, compliance and creating sustainable business processes to streamline your operations.
- Strategy and Governance
- Monitor and review the service delivery model to ensure accurate and compliant payroll processing
- Understand the importance of a robust governance structure
- Analyse your organisation’s current technology roadmap
- Leadership and Management Across the Globe
- Manage and develop a payroll operations team
- Learn the importance of cultural differences, diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Effective methods of communication around the world
- Managing Payroll Operations
- Understand roles and responsibilities
- Identify the goals of the relationship between the vendor and the organisation
- Improvement strategies and process standardization across the globe
- Review data privacy and how to map your data
- Identify the reports needed to demonstrate how payroll operations support business operations
4. Compliance and Control
- Identify the needs of your organisation
- How to identify and assess risks
- Design meaningful controls to support global payroll management
Receive 14 Continious Professional Development (CPD) credits when attending this course or country equivalent.
Who Should Attend?
Payroll professionals managing payroll operations in more than one country.
€695.00 per ticket – subject to exchange rate on day of purchase ($850.00)
Participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the masterclass.
Immedis is located at 14 St Stephens Green, Dublin 2 D02 Y611, Ireland. Nearby hotels include The Clayton and O’Callaghan Stephens Green Hotel. Other hotels within walking distance of the venue can be found here.
Course participants are required to book their own accommodation.