The Global Payroll Association are holding their first breakfast briefing in San Francisco hosted by Immedis.
The breakfast briefing on the 2nd of October will dive into two payroll topics, delivered by industry leaders following by a Round Table discussion.
- Global Payroll the Microsoft way
- Global Payroll – The Importance of Service in a Digital Age
Join us for an informative morning and network with your peers.
- Joy Hartigan, Director Global Payroll Process Owner, Microsoft – Joy will discuss the varied complex and wide ranging world of Microsoft’s payroll.
- Amber Morris, VP Commercial Development, Immedis. In her presentation, Amber will discuss – how only with the foundation of service excellence in place will the latest technology add value to your global operation.
- Melanie Pizzey, CEO , Global Payroll Association. Melanie will host an interactive session discussing the latest global payroll news and software/provider updates.
San Francisco CA
We hope to see you there!