This September Immedis will join other payroll experts froma round the world at the 21st New York Statewide Payroll Conference.
The annual conference will take place from the 26th to the 27th of September in Del Lago Resort & Casino, New York.
Joining from Immedis is VP of Commercial Development, Amber Morris, who will not only be attending but also presenting on the popular topic ‘Building Your Business Case for Global Payroll.’
As part of her presentation, Amber will discuss:
- The challenges and solutions of global payroll
- How to align global payroll with the internal structure of your organization
- The transformative process of governance and program management
- Identifying keys to success and using global payroll as a catalyst for growth
- How to measure the success of your global payroll solution
Other guest speakers this year include Michael J. Sciotti, Partner with Barclay Damon LLP and Dr. Martin Armstrong, Vice President of Payroll Shared Services Charter Communications.
Interested in seeing iConnect in action?
Want to know more about New York Statewide?