New Customer Portal Control Center provides a unified view for payroll teams to manage international payroll processes
Dublin, Ireland 3rd August 2021 – Immedis, the leader in consolidated global payroll solutions, today announced that the latest Immedis Platform updates include a new Customer Portal Control Center. With it, organizations will have a comprehensive and unified view of global payroll operations, one that empowers payroll teams with greater control over payroll processes and employee data management. Meticulously researched and incorporating customer feedback, the Customer Portal Control Center and other changes are part of Immedis’ goal to deliver a touchless global payroll experience for payroll, HR and finance teams.
“The Customer Portal Control Center in this latest release puts Immedis’ customers firmly in command and control of global payroll operations,” said Richard Limpkin, Chief Product Officer of Immedis. “Customers will also find a wealth of analytics insights and reporting functionality that can be viewed and executed directly from the Control Center, including payroll KPIs and valuable audit reports on Employee Logins, Audit History, File Downloads and more. Everything payroll teams need to assess payroll status and to execute payroll operations is right at their fingertips.”
Customer Portal Control Center Improves Payroll Accuracy and Performance
The new control center brings together the payroll calendar, Perpetual Validation, integration logs, and payroll logs to systematically guide users through the inputs stage. This meshing of all platform capabilities provides users with an immediate snapshot on the Control Center’s opening screen of any missing employee data that could impact the payroll process, reducing the risk of missed or inaccurate payments.
- Displays vital details such as the number of joiners, leavers, payment after leaving, variable payments, and absences associated with each entry.
- Features a consistent search functionality on all screens; combines multiple criteria such as code and description into a single search.
Customers can drill down from the opening screen through navigation filters that correspond to the five stages of payroll:
- Inputs – Enter payroll information.
- Processing – Access a pre-processing report that includes all the data entered into the platform to review offline. The report also serves as a record of all processing requests made to Immedis so users can review all Immedis actions and activities to ensure the payroll is correct and accurate.
- Approval – Review to approve or reject the payroll within the platform. It also provides a global view of the gross-to-net (GTN) with totals and variances. Plus, within this GTN screen, payroll administrators can drill down to any employee’s in-country pay elements.
- Finalization – Access and view a display of all files stored by Immedis that are relevant to the pay cycle.
- Filings – View a display of all Statutory Filings stored by Immedis that are relevant to the pay cycle.
Enhanced Employee Data Management Streamlines Payroll Processes
New employee data management capabilities increase efficiencies in data entry and critical error management, delivering considerable time savings to payroll teams while improving accuracy.
Payroll teams can:
- Add/edit organizational assignments for each employee – existing and new.
- Get quick and easy access to view employee history and percentage breakouts.
- Realize massive time savings with new capability to bulk upload recurring payments for employee benefits and compensation such as annual salary changes, even for organizations lacking an HCM system or those working with a Flex Benefits system that is not integrated. Organizations can easily view batch uploads either on the Immedis Control Center dashboard or within the integrated HCM environment.
- Leverage enhanced visibility into pay cycle setup to upload pay group information directly into the Immedis Platform for onboarding. Perpetual Validation alerts users to any missing employee information required to run the payroll cycle.
- Improve critical error management with now highlighted errors found in Variable Payments, Recurring Payments and Leave of Absence, accompanied with suggestions to resolve any issues.
Gain Analytics Insights and View Reports from Control Center
Immedis has enhanced analytics and reporting capabilities and surfaced them to the Customer Portal Control Center for quick and easy access to valuable insights.
- View auto-calculated payroll KPIs and eliminate manual calculations.
- Timeliness and accuracy KPIs for Net Pay, Statutory Filings and Statutory Payments
- View the following new audit reports directly:
- Employee Login Report
- Employee File Usage Report
- Audit History Report
- Employee Action Report
- File Downloads
For more details about this release, including new Self-Service Absence Mapping functionality and streamlined integration workflows with HCM partners, read Latest Updates to the Immedis Platform Drive Customer Empowerment.
Immedis is the global leader in consolidated global payroll solutions. Processing payroll in over 150 countries, the Immedis Platform provides a unified view of global payroll operations, real-time data analytics, and advanced reporting capability, while ensuring legislative compliance and data security. Immedis’ deep integration capabilities with HCM and finance providers dramatically simplifies multi-country payroll obligations. Immedis was founded and is majority owned by Clune Group.Back to all news