Global payroll provider recognized for capabilities in complete payroll cycle management, advanced reporting, real-time data analytics and HCM integration
Dublin, Ireland 17th August 2021 – Immedis, the leader in consolidated global payroll solutions, today announced the Immedis Platform has been recognized as a Representative Vendor in the Gartner Market Guide for Multicountry Payroll Solutions 2021.
Per Gartner,” Multicountry payroll transformation projects have received significant investment over the last year to facilitate post pandemic recovery and support hybrid work scenarios. Application leaders should streamline their payroll delivery model to achieve compliance, efficiency and optimal EX.”
“We’re thrilled to be positioned in this year’s Market Guide and that Gartner has recognized some of our key capabilities and innovations such as real-time data analytics, bi-directional HCM integration, Immedis CSI and Perpetual Validation,” said Ruairi Kelleher, CEO of Immedis. “We believe it’s a recognition of our vision to simplify global payroll processes for organizations and to deliver secure, compliant, accurate and touchless payroll.”
Gartner outlines the following key findings in the 2021 report:
- “Multicountry payroll data has become an important input for planning and analyzing headcount, budgeting costs and allocating labor during post-COVID-19 recovery. This is because process inefficiencies and a lack of unified real-time employee payroll data have been exposed during the COVID-19 pandemic in organizations with disjointed payroll operating models.
- There are early signs that hyperautomation and machine learning are reaping dividends in practical use cases and proceeding toward mainstream adoption in payroll technology.
- Payroll business process outsourcing (BPO) vendors are replatforming to build their native payroll technology in order to improve integration, reporting and analytics, and reduce dependency on legacy payroll engines. In contrast, payroll administration software vendors are expanding their managed services capacity to offer additional options.
- Although many application leaders believe that their goal is to minimize the number of providers in the multicountry payroll portfolio, most would be best served by opting for a hybrid approach.”
Key Immedis Platform Innovations
Immedis continues to drive innovation in global payroll to align with current and future global payroll needs of organizations.
- Perpetual Validation – Continuously checks and validates the quality and completeness of HR and payroll data sourced from HCM and finance systems and contained within the Immedis Platform. It surfaces data management from AI techniques in a way that is intuitive to non-technical users.
- Immedis CSI (Country Specific Information) – Delivers a dedicated payroll database for the specific taxation, benefits, and compliance requirements for each country. Immedis CSI tracks information unique to an individual country and validates the entry based on local requirements.
- Employee Self Service – Enables employees to fully control certain aspects of their personal data, reduces the workload in customer payroll teams, heightens data accuracy and security.
To learn more about Immedis and the industry insights from Gartner, access the full report of the Gartner Market Guide for Multicountry Payroll Solutions 2021.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Immedis is the leader in consolidated global payroll solutions. Processing payroll in over 150 countries, the Immedis Platform provides a unified view of global payroll operations, real-time data analytics, and advanced reporting capability, while ensuring legislative compliance and data security. Immedis’ deep integration capabilities with HCM and finance providers dramatically simplifies multi-country payroll obligations. Immedis was founded and is majority owned by Clune Technology Group.Back to all news