On the 22nd of November 2017, Immedis will participate in the second webinar of its series in association with Reward Strategy.
Richard Limpkin, COO of Immedis will be joined by Jerome Smail, Editor of Reward Strategy and John Whelan, Partner, Commercial & Technology in A&L Goodbody.
A&L Goodbody are Ireland’s leading corporate law firm and possess a wealth of knowledge and expertise in many aspects of business including advice on preparing companies for their GDPR journey to compliance.
The focus of this informative webinar will be: Global Payroll and GDPR – A Technology Driven Approach to Compliance.
The speakers will discuss:
- What is the GDPR and how does it impact payroll
- Taking the first steps towards ensuring compliance
- Protecting individuals and the organization
- What information to be mindful of
- What to do to prepare for the GDPR
The webinar will take place on Wednesday the 22nd of November at 13.30 GMT.