Immedis joins forces once again with the GPA to host a thought leadership symposium in connection with Burberry. The Symposium on the 8th of October will dive into two key topics:
- Burberry Business Services – Our Journey from Creation to Now
- Global Payroll- The Direction of Travel
This free event will take place on October 8th at 2:30pm.
Join us for an afternoon of discussion, learning and networking with your peers.
There are limited spaces so to avoid disappointment make sure to register here.
- Amber Visconti, Senior Payroll Manager, Burberry – Amber will be taking you though part one of Burberry’s Journey from creation to now.
- Ian Dawson, SVP of Burberry Business Services – Ian will be taking you though part two of Burberry’s Journey from creation to now.
- Ruairi Kelleher, Chief Executive Officer, Immedis – Ruairi and Richard will help you consider how the future might look and share their thoughts on the preparation needed to embrace the changes to come.
- Richard Limpkin, Chief Operating Officer, Immedis – “What is the future of ‘global payroll’ as a product and service.